|Two different account options|
Students who wish to compete at the Division I or II level can create a Certification Account, but students who are interested in Division III or unsure about which division they want to compete in can create a free Profile Page as they make their decision.
- If a student registers for a Profile Page and decides they want to compete at the Division I or II level, they will be able to transition their account by paying the nonrefundable registration fee and completing additional questions.
- Both Certification Accounts and Profile Pages will receive an NCAA ID number.
- Previously created accounts will be considered Certification Accounts. Students cannot move from a Certification Account to a Profile Page.
- You will only be able to see Certification Accounts not Profile Pages for your school through the High School Portal.
- Please note that a student will need a Certification Account if they wish to take official visits or sign an NLI with a Division I or II school.
Tool tips and FAQs are available throughout the site to answer students' questions as they complete registration.
The High School Portal is still accessible on the website homepage.