When you created your NCAA Eligibility Center account, you told us you attended secondary school in the United Kingdom. We are writing to assure you that we are familiar with your education system and to help you understand the information we need to complete your certification.

We need official academic documents to establish your graduation timeline and to evaluate your academic performance according to NCAA initial eligibility standards. Here are a few recommendations to get you started:

  • Ask your secondary school to mail official school-stamped copies of your transcripts for years 9 and up. This will include Form 3 Reports (sometimes referred to as Key Stage 3 reports or tutor reports), along with your Form 4 and Form 5 reports (sometimes referred to as your predicted GCSE grades).
  • Ask your exam board(s) to mail official copies of your GCSE (General Certificate of Secondary Education) certificates for all subjects, along with any additional certificates that you have earned. This could include AS and/or A Level certificates, BTEC Level 3 and/or BTEC Level 3 Extended Diplomas, NVQ Level 2 and/or NVQ Level 3 certificates, or other documents listed in the International Guide linked below. School-printed documents may not be sufficient.
  • Take the ACT or SAT before your first full-time collegiate enrollment and ask the ACT or SAT to send your scores to the NCAA Eligibility Center using code 9999. If you are transferring to an NCAA school from another college, ask the athletics compliance office at your new school if they require test score submission. Learn more about NCAA test scores.

Please mail your documents as soon as they are available. Remember to monitor your task list at eligibilitycenter.org throughout your certification process. Timely submission of requested documents will prevent delays in your certification.

We look forward to assisting you as you work towards becoming an NCAA student-athlete.

NCAA Eligibility Center

Email replies to this message will not reach the NCAA Eligibility Center. If you need help, please use the inquiry form located on the international student athlete page.