When you created your NCAA Eligibility Center account, you told us you attended school in South Korea. We are writing to assure you that we are familiar with your education system and to help you understand the information we need to complete your certification.
We need official academic documents to establish your graduation timeline and to evaluate your academic performance according to NCAA initial eligibility standards. Here are a few recommendations to get you started if you have not already submitted these documents:
- Ask your lower secondary school to mail official school-stamped copies of your lower secondary school transcript in the native language.
- Ask your upper secondary school to mail official school-stamped copies of your upper secondary school transcript in the native language.
- Ask your school to mail official copies of acceptable proof of graduation in the native language. Most students in South Korea will earn a certificate of graduation from an Upper Secondary School.
- Your documents are issued in a language other than English. Please mail certified line-by-line English translations for all documents.
- Take the ACT or SAT before your first full-time collegiate enrollment and ask the ACT or SAT to send your scores to the NCAA Eligibility Center using code 9999.
- If you are transferring to an NCAA school from another college, ask the athletics compliance office at your new school if they require test score submission.
- Learn more about NCAA test scores.
Please mail your documents as soon as they are available if you have not done so already. Remember to monitor your task list at eligibilitycenter.org throughout your certification process. Timely submission of requested documents will prevent delays in your certification.
We look forward to assisting you as you work towards becoming an NCAA student-athlete.
NCAA Eligibility Center
Email replies to this message will not reach the NCAA Eligibility Center. If you need help, please use the inquiry form located on the international student athlete page.